Before scheduling a meeting with an advisor, students should take the following steps:
- Review the study abroad website and familiarize yourself with the application process.
- Consider when and where you want to study abroad – you don’t need to know exactly, but give it some thought.
- Reflect on your goals as they pertain to study abroad - what are you hoping to gain from the experience? How does that align with what you're hoping to do after Brown?
- Attend any relevant study abroad information sessions.
- Meet with a peer advisor during their office hours to discuss general study abroad questions and to your explore options.