Undergraduate Study Abroad

Faculty Advisors for Study Abroad

Students must meet with their concentration advisor before they study abroad to discuss their study abroad plans and plans for completing the concentration.

Many academic departments have a designated faculty member who serves as a departmental study abroad advisor. If this is someone other than your concentration advisor, you might choose to talk with a departmental study abroad advisor, in addition to your concentration advisor, for:

  • information about the department or concentration’s general study abroad policies; or
  • knowledge of programs pursued in the past or their own recommended programs.

Unless otherwise noted, students should email the following department contact to set up an appointment.


A note for departments: If the information listed below for your department is incorrect, please email studyabroad@brown.edu to request an update. 

Faculty Advisors